Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One Flower Wednesday -- Not Much to See Here

I didn't post last week so you'd probably be expecting a huge change this week--right?  Who are you to put so much pressure on me?  Seriously,  I was away for a few days, I'm working on my yard (new post tonight or tommorrow)  and we had an awsome Carnival for Life --I'll post and explain this later!!  Enough of the excuses -- if you look carefully you'll see I added a few stepping stones to may quilt and I made more hexigons to join later.  We both have to be happy with that?!?  Hope I can have a more exciting post next week.  (PS  Did any of you participate in the SMS Giveaway?)

2 comments:

  1. O life often takes a detour , just breathe it'll be ok , the quilt is gonna be beautiful when it gets finished ! Enjoy your evening! hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a stack of these blocks somewhere that my great grandmother and grandmother made. I have had them for YEARS, and still have yet to even begin putting them together. So, if you've done this much, you are doing GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete