Thursday, May 26, 2011

And the Winner is...............

Congratulations to Dawn.  I don't use a random generator -- my oldest grandson picks the winner!!  Instead of picking numbers from a hat I just asked him to pick his favorite number  from 1 to 164.  He chose #147.  I found it amusing to find that Dawn is a pharmacist --and so is George's Mom and Dad!!  I also was so thrilled to see how much his health has improved since the last giveaway!  Just take a look

Now:


Then:

Well congratulatios again, Dawn.  George will choose a runner-up if Dawn doesn't contact me by Friday 12 p.m. EST.

Thanks to all who entered and became followers.  I hope you continue to visit.  I hope to be having a very special giveaway in the next week -- check back to join the fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment