1. Learn to Quilt – I just mean the basics. I don’t expect to churn out 25 quilts or even two I would like to complete one quilt from piecing to binding by next January – is that too lofty a goal?
To help meet this goal I joined So Scrappy’s Rainbow Scrap Challenge (See button on side bar.) I plan to post something each Scrappy Saturday – even if it is just to say –not much progress this week.
I also joined the Quilting Board and will participate in the BOM that Sulabug is moderating. The first block is a paper pieced church. Each block is a house of some sort. I’ll post pictures of my blocks monthly and may need suggestions to help with problems.
2. Make something hand-made for everyone on my Christmas list.
3. Submit at least two projects for publication in a magazine –Create and Decorate, perhaps.
4. Write a new post weekly about crafting that week – this may be just the perils of a hopeful quilting newbie or it could be about other creations I’m working on.
5. Also –write once a week on a non-craft related topic. This may include: my yard, projects at my house, thrifting, a new favorite blog –or anything that suits my fancy at the moment
6. Write at least one or two tutorials for my blog – nothing too detailed. Start small.
7. Leave more comments. Everyone loves comments!!
That’s it. Wish me luck!