Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Big Bowen Christmas Party:)

Tonight we went to our annual Bowen get together at my sister-in law Cher and her husband Harry’s home.  Cher always has their home decorated beautifully.  She has a that special touch.  The Bowen family is ever growing with new babies and marriages.  This year there were 43people.  The food was great and a good time was had by all.  We celebrated my father-in-laws birthday. 

We exchanged Christmas gifts and some of them were handmade.
Cher knitted us all this adorable Snowman Ornaments --THAT IS A LOT OF KNITTING --when you are making so many.



My mother-in-law, Pat, cross-stitched some Kate Greenway patterns for Emily and Ali, two of her seven great-grandchildren.

And............... I made this Crewel picture for Cher who just adores pansies and chickadees!!


And this has nothing to do with the Christmas get together........
Cher made this absolutely gorgeous quilted wall hanging for ...... her bathroom!!  She is such a talented quilter.  On a later blog post I'll show you the quilt she made for me. (It will make you all jealous.)



And I have to show a few pictures of the kiddos...
Grace with her Mommy and Nanny.  Grace's sisters were Em and Ali in the cross-stitch pictures.




Drew, Georgie and Lexi -- our adorable grandchildren.




Jack

You have to admit Bowen Babies are Pretty Babies!!

And Just One More Thing .....................

This is my niece Kassy with Lexi.  She has been our best and most consistent helper since George's diagnosis.  The kids adore her and so do I.  Thanks Kassy.





No comments:

Post a Comment